Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Decorating







































I'm a little behind in my decorating this year.  Last week I flew to Christchurch for the weekend, Tuesday was the Love of My Life's 40th birthday so I've only been preparing since Wednesday.  I made the centre piece above yesterday.  The most expensive part was a the mini tree which cost a whopping $10.  Everything els was less than $5.  With my trusty glue gun I glued the ribbon onto the candles, I then glued the bead string to the glass tray and the ornament to the candle.  I spread some multicolored glass beads on the tray et voila, one centre piece ready to go.






































Here is my dining room, ready for Christmas in a silver and white theme to match my dinner service which is white with a silver line around the rim.  Touches of blue match my existing decor.  I've given up trying to theme the tree, it's strictly the territory of the Wee Girl these days.

Mental note: I have to get some better lamps for that fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment